If you’ve been diagnosed with age-related macular degeneration (AMD), you probably have many questions and concerns. Print out and take these questions to your next appointment to help you get the answers you need.
- What's the difference between dry AMD and wet AMD?
- Will my vision get worse?
- What can I do to slow down the progression of AMD?
- What can I do to stay independent?
- Should I be taking eye vitamins such as Vitalux®?
- Why are lutein and zeaxanthin important in helping maintain healthy vision?
- Is it all right for me to be out in the sun?
- (If you smoke): Why is it so important to quit smoking?