If you think you might be at risk for age-related macular degeneration (AMD), start an important conversation with your eye care professional. Print out and take these questions to your next appointment to help you get the answers you need.
- What are my risk factors for developing AMD?
- Does my family history of AMD make a difference?
- What kinds of tests are done to see if there is a problem?
- Can my diet affect my eye health?
- Is weight related to my eye health?
- Should I be exercising more?
- Is it all right for me to be out in the sun?
- What lifestyle choices, such as smoking or wearing sunglasses, might make a difference?
- Should I be taking Vitalux® Healthy Eyes?